Staying in a private villa in Izamal is an extraordinary experience for families and friends that is not to be missed.
The Casa de Madera (4 bedrooms) and the Casa de los Artistas (6 bedrooms) are restored historic properties that come with all of the comforts and a staff, famous for the warmth of their service, who take charge of spoiling our guests.
The villas are located in the center of Izamal, a fantastic city 60 minutes from Mérida, where nearly all of the colonial buildings are painted yellow. In the surrounding town we find artisans’ workshops, Maya pyramids, the monumental San Antonio convent and restaurants with delicious Yucatecan food.
$654 USD per night in the Casa de Madera
$785 USD per night in the Casa de los Artistas
The price includes:
- Private villa with staff (cleaning, kitchen, service)
- Welcome beverage
- Daily breakfast
- One snack service per day
- Wireless internet in common areas
IN ADDITION, our summer special includes:
- Daily dinners
- Tour by horse-drawn carriage
- Entrance fees to the Artisans’ Cultural Center in Izamal
- With a rental of 4 or more nights, one hour of music by a traditional Yucatecan trio one evening
Summer Special: Valid for stays between June 1 through August 31, 2013.
Casa de Madera has 4 bedrooms and can house 8 guests. Casa de los Artistas has 6 bedrooms and can house 12 guests. Additional guests may be accommodated for an additional charge.
Prices are subject to availability
Contact us for more information: